4. Collection of Information
We collect Personal Information which is reasonably necessary for providing the Users with the services, and meeting its legal obligations. In general, you can browse the Website without informing us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. If you choose to use our Services, we may require you to provide contact and identity information, billing information, shipping information and other personal information. The Website may collect Personal Information about you through any means, including when you deal with us in person, via telephone, e-mail, or through the Website. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our service to make your experience safer and easier. We only collect personal information about you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose. The type of personal information collected from you will depend on the nature of your dealings with the Website and may include but not limited to:
- Your name, title/occupation, employer and date of birth;
- Home and business contact details;
- Rental history;
- Bank details or Card details, if applicable
- IP Address and standard web-log information;
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Website
- Details of your visits to the Website; and
- Where applicable, a profile picture or other photograph of you.
5. Automatic Information Collection
We may automatically track certain information based upon your behaviour on the website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve you and our community. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on the website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on the Site or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
We may use “cookies”, in compliance with the Cookies Policy, to store a small piece of data on your computer during your visit to collect information we use to improve your experience with the website and to personalize or customize our web page content based upon visitors’ browser type or other information that the visitor sends via their browser.
Cookies can also be used for online Advertising by aggregating the very basic information Cookies gather, informed guesses can be made about your demographic and ads targeted to you thusly.
6. Third Party Collection
As a matter of transparency, we’ve decided to disclose to you whether third parties can acquire and track your personally identifiable information through our website. Google and few other sites displayed in the Website can track you through this website as we use their services for social media and infrastructure purposes.
7. Use of Information
The information we have collected in pursuant to Article 4 herein, save the provision of Confidentiality, we use Users’ personal information to:
- Provide our services
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
- Encourage safe trading and enforce our policies
- Customize users experience, measure interest in our service
- Improve our services and inform users about services and updates
- Communicate marketing and promotional offers to you according to your preferences
- Do other things for users as described when we collect the information
Notwithstanding anything contained herein, we shall not be liable for any disclosure of Confidential Information if disclosure is required by applicable Laws and Regulations of the State of Queensland, Australia, provided that the receiving party relying on this clause, to the extent permitted by applicable laws and regulations, notifies us in writing of any such requirement as soon as legally permissible.
10. Modification of Information
If you wish to remove or modify any of your personally identifiable information, please contact us using the Contact link on the menu of the website. You may also remove your information from any mailings by “opting out” as indicated in the mailing.